{The 2 I'm most grateful for in my life!}
We had such a great Thanksgiving this year! We were able to spend Thanksgiving Day with my family at Grandma Lewis's house. She always does such a great job at hosting this huge meal. Everyone pitches in, and brings their "traditional" part of the dinner. I brought Green Bean Casserole...mmm, one of my favorite parts of dinner! It was all so yummy, and we stuffed ourselves full! We then played a couple games of Scrabble, and just hung out and talked! Ben was able to get in some football, and a nap! That's what this day is all about...being with family, eating lots of yummy food, watching football, and taking a much needed nap after all that turkey! This year was Zoey's first time ever trying the actual meal, and what do you know...she loved it! She ate turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy, and tried one bite of green beans...but wasn't too big on those! It was so great to see her enjoy all the good food with us! I sure love Thanksgiving!
Grandma & Grandpa with Zoey. They just love her, and get such a kick out of her! Zoey loves them so much too, and is always asking me "How is Grandma Lewis doing?"!
Playing some Scrabble! I kicked butt both times! MODED!
My Aunt Shelly & Zo enjoying some pie!
(I forgot my camera...I know, I know, I NEVER do that, so I had to steal a few pics off of my sisters blog! Thanks Kim!)

4 comments:
I know I love this time of year. Cute post, and darling pics. I'm glad you had a good day. I miss you, when are we all getting together?
I love that you used the word "moded" so funny! :)
Jenny~~I thought some of those pictures looked real familiar! Didn't know you could borrow pictures from another blog. Glad you had a wonderful holiday. I forgot to take pictures of our celebration. Whoops. Deanna
I was surprised when you said that you forgot your camera. Is everything okay??? (I thougth that was just me.) I'm so glad that your part of our family. I don't know what we would do without you!!!! and Ben and of course Zoey!!
Post a Comment