On Saturday morning we were able to celebrate my sister Kim, and sister-in-law Sarah's birthday's! We went to this little diner in North Salt Lake (Ramblin Roads...so good...go try it sometime!)! Most all the family was able to be there, and we had a great time. Sarah's birthday was last week, and Kim's is this week. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful family! I love Sarah, and am glad that she is a part of our family. She makes my brother Dean so happy, and I love her for that. Kim is not only my sister, but my very best friend! I love her so much, and I'm so glad that she is MY sister. I hope you both have a great year full of fun and happiness!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow...I made the picture of the week. You're so funny! Thanks for your kind words. You know I just love you and am grateful for you too. Mom's coming over for dinner tomorrow night (10th) if you guys want to come too just let me know. Love ya!
Jenn, I am going to tell your mom I saw her picture o your blog! Just Kidding. You have such a cute family.
where is that place you ate at? I want to go try it out. :)
Post a Comment