Brutal! Oh, what a sad day! We just got back from the big game, and we all know how that turned out! Not much to say...but I got some cute pictures, so enjoy!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Jenn at 8:51 PM
7 comments:
It was such a fun game, I am glad you were there! Of course, Mike and I are happy with the outcome. We were there too!
all I have to say is.....GO UTES! :)
I am so happy to hear that you are a BYU fan, Jake will be glad that Ben is. But man what a sad sad game, boo hoo for BYU! Jake is devastated, but hey there's next year right. How fun that you had a group of you, I bet you had a great time.
Hey seriously Jake was asking the other day when we were going to get together, let's plan something okay.
Yes very sad game! Oh well you can't win them all. You look gorgeous and Skinny!
It was fun seeing you there!!! GO UTAH!!!!!!
Brutal is an understatement. Regardless of the outcome, it's not too fun sitting around a bunch of intoxicated hateful people. Even though our team got outplayed, I was more proud to be a Y fan after that game than ever.
What do you mean sad sad day?! It was AWESOME!! OK, sorry, that is not very nice of me at all!:} Wish I saw ya too! We were one of the thousands down on the field after. My quads hurt the next day, I figure it was from jumping up & down so much at that game!!
Post a Comment