Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Kimmy!

So, today is my sister's actual Birthday!

Here are 10 things I love about her!


1. She is my best friend.

2. She loves Zoey like she's her own.

3. She would do anything for me & my family.

4. She is a clean freak...I wish I got that gene!

5. She loves the Gospel, and is an example to me.

6. She lets me borrow her clothes...even if it does take me months to get them back to her!

7. She is such a hard worker. At home & her job.

8. She is beautiful!

9. She is a great listener, and is always there for me when I need to vent!

10. She gives the best advice. She always know what to say to calm me down!


I love you Kim, and hope you have the best Birthday! Thanks for being the best sister ever!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aren't big sisters the best? :)

Kim said...

Thanks Jenn! I love you too.

Ashley said...

You are such a nice sister! Sorry about freaking you out with the going private, I guess I'm getting a little freaked out myself! I will so invite you!

Anonymous said...

Sisters are the BEST FRIENDS ever! And I just have to tell you I look at your blog all the time you are always up to something exciting! I tagged ya so have fun!!!

Shauna said...

That was sweet! Well I luv her too! :} She's lucky to have you for a sister too Jenn!