We were so lucky this year...we got to have 2 Thanksgiving dinners! It was our turn to go with my family this year, and Joann's turn to go with her family...so we decided to do a dinner on Friday with the Spencer family. Shanna and Zac were in town, so we really wanted to get together with them! We had so much fun! Mark & Joann hosted it at there house, and did a great job. Everything turned out perfect!
{Our beautiful hostess Joann!}
My favorite part of the dinner was the rolls! Jennifer did a great job at making them! The Moss family has the best recipe, and I LOVE them! Ben said that was his favorite part too! Everyone helped by bringing something to dinner, and it was all so yummy! We stuffed ourselves full, and then were able to just hang out and talk for awhile.
{Zac & Shanna}
{Danny & Rachel}
{Chris & Martha}
{All of us minus Joann...she was taking the picture!}

We ended the night taking a carriage ride! Our friends gave us a gift certificate for Christmas last year, and I've been anxious to use it! It was so fun! Zoey thought it was the best thing ever, and was so excited! It was a great day, and fun to be with family!
Aunt Kathy, and some of the cousins came over too. It was so nice to see everyone! We managed to put together a big enough table to fit everyone on! It looked great!
{Us!}
Later on that night we went to Temple Square to see the lights. That has to be one of my favorite things to do this time of year! I love it there!
{Zoey loved it there! She had fun running around with all her cousins. I do have to admit I was freaking out a bit with how many people were there...I thought we were going to lose a kid! Joann actually had to help a kid that did lose his parents!}
{It is so beautiful there! All the lights are truly amazing...I can't believe how many there are!}
{Joann, Drew, & Mark}
{I'm so lucky to have 2 sister in laws that I love, and get along with so well!}

2 comments:
Loved your pictures of our Thanksgiving dinner and time at Temple Square. You are so talented at making pictures look so attractive on your blog. We sure did have fun with everyone!
How fun to take the carriage ride, always wanted to do that. And yea, the lights there are amazing!
Post a Comment