Last Tuesday Zoey had her dance recital! She loved getting all dolled up with make-up on and everything! It was so adorable, and I'm so proud of her for getting up there and doing her best. Funny story...Monday they had dress rehersal. Well, Zoey was all over the stage...running around, staring at all the cool stuff, and just messing around not watching Miss Tara! So that night I told her that she really needed to watch her teacher and not run around. I told her they put stars on the floor so they would know where to stand, and that she needed to stay on her star. Ok, I didn't mean that she couldn't move off the star at all...I was just trying to get her to not run around. Well the girl did not move off her star. She kept looking down and making sure she was right on that star! It was so funny, and I coudln't help but to laugh because it was totally my fault! So she tried her best to stand in one place and do all her dance moves. Since when does she listen that well?! All in all she did a great job, and I'm so proud of her! I was so nervous for her, but she had no fear and did a wonderful job! I love my little dancing queen!
Thank You for all the family that came and watched her! She loved having you there, and Ben and I appreciated it too!



1 comments:
Hey you look really skinny and good in that pic of you and Zo!
Post a Comment