Hey all! So on Friday at work, my friend Rick told me about this awesome website that I'm loving! It is googlereader.com . This is a BIG time saver for all of you who are obbsessed with blogging like I am. I love to read all of your blogs, and stay updated on what's going on in your life...but it does take a lot of time to look at everyone's! So this website you are able to type in all your blogs you stalk, and then it will tell you when they update it. So instead of going into each individual blog to check for updates...you can just go to googlereader, and it will tell you who has updated! So great!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Glad you like it! Now you might actually do some work at work!
-RGL
LOVE google reader -- how else would I keep up with friends lives? :) And I'm sorry I missed your shoe party! I meant to call to tell you I couldn't make it. :(
Really? That is so awesome! I'm totally gonna do that! Thanks!
Wow I'm excited to try it out! Thanks for the info, Jenn!
Yah, that is such a good idea. Hey it looks like you had tons of fun on Memorial Weekend.
How did the shoe party go anyway? Hope you did good. And I might need to order more scents, I'll email you.
Hello Jen this is April Call (Yeaman) I found your blog on someone's else's blog page.. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog page. Your little girl is super cute.. Check out my blog page rich-callfamily.blogspot.com
April Call
Good advice...I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing!! Now if you can tell me how I get these cool backgrounds....still have a lot to learn!
You'll have to tell me how to set it up. I have heard about it but couldn't figure it out! I bet it's real easy and I made it really hard. Mark would be a lot happier if I used it!
Post a Comment