Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! Well, of course we are all going to claim that we have the best husbands and best Daddies out there, but I truly do! Just ask Zoey and I! Ben is so special, and I know they don't make many like him. I have truly lucked out to have a husband that I am totally crazy about, and continue to love more and more everyday. I take much pride in saying that Ben and I have never had a fight! He has never raised his voice to me, or to Zoey in anger. It's very rare that we ever even disagree on something. I can't imagine ever fighting with him...we are truly best friends. (You may think I sound like I'm bragging...well, that's because I am...it's ok every now and then, right!) He should teach classes on how to be a wonderful husband and father because he's got it down packed! I know he loves me and Zoey so much, and would do anything for us!


Not only do I totally adore Ben, but so does his little Iddo Skiddo! Zoey loves her Daddy so much! Zoey knows she can get her Daddy to do most anything she wants! He's just as crazy over her as she is for him! I knew Ben would be a great Dad, but he has far surpassed any of my expectations. One of my favorite things to see is Ben putting Zoey to bed at night. He puts her to bed everynight and reads her bedtime story to her. I love it when I can hear him sing her a little song, or say her bedtime prayers with her. It makes my heart melt! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful Husband and Father to Zoey. Ben, thanks for all you do for us. We love you!



This is a picture of Ben with his Father's Day present! Yes, I know kind of boring...but that's what he wanted. We got him 6 trees for the backyard!



Happy Father's Day to the other special Dad's in our life!

This is Ben's Dad aka Grandpa Spencer! We were glad that we were able to spend the night with him for Father's Day! We are so greatful for him, and everything he does for our family. The grandkids absolutely adore Grandpa. You will never see him at a family dinner without all the kids gathered around him. At the dinner table...they all want to sit by Grandpa! He's very loved by all the kids. Ralph is also a great Dad. I know Ben is so great at being a Dad and Husband because of the example his Dad has been to him. I'm greatful for him for raising Ben to love the gospel, and honor his priesthood. Also, for teaching him by example how to love and respect his family. Ben treats me like a princess, and I know he learned that from his Dad because he treats his Mom that way! I've never seen Martha do the dishes at Sunday dinner...Ralph and Ben are always their at the sink doing them...what great guys! I hope you have a Happy Father's Day, and that you know how much we love and appreciate you!



This is my Dad! Unfortuanately, he lives in Kansas City so we don't get to see him very often. We do look forward to the times that he gets to make it out here to visit us though! This is a picture of all us kids with our Dad last time he was here. We love to go to Tepanyaki when he comes out! I hope he has a great Father's Day, and knows how much we love and miss him! We can't wait until September to see him!



This is my cute Grandpa Lewis! I love him so much, and am so greatful to have a Grandpa that I am so close to. I can't imagine our family without him. I have so many fun memories with Grandpa! One of my favorite things that comes to mind that he does is Fiddler on the Roof...If I were a Rich Man. I love it when he busts out singing and doing his little dance to that! Grandpa is also such a great little farmer! For years he took care of the orchard, and grew the best produce ever! Now that we don't have the orchard anymore, Ben and I have tried to grow our own produce, and it just isn't the same! We love you Grandpa and hope you have a Great Father's Day! Thanks for all you do for our family!

5 comments:

Martha said...

Great Blog, thanks for coming over for father's day. It is always fun to have you, Ben, and Zoey at our home. Have a great day.

Kim said...

Okay, so I'm crying now...gosh Jenn, you have a way with words. Thanks! We do have some pretty special men in our lives.

Jody Neeley said...

What a good tribute for a great guy, of course, I have to argue about who is the best husband/dad. I am so glad that you and Ben found eachother.

Amy said...

Jen you are so cute about your sweet little hubby. From what I have seen and heard about him, he truly is an amazing guy. You guys are so cute, ooooohhhhh how precious.

Shauna said...

I love to hear what a great guy you have, and of course only what you deserve!! Sounds like you're truly blessed!! :}