Tuesday, June 24, 2008

8 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

Awwww, nothing is cuter than seeing little girls dance! Zoey did a great job, I love your story about staying on her "star". Too funny, made me laugh! She looked so adorable in her dance costume.

Martha said...

Zoey made the cutest little peacock ever!!! Loved to see her dance!

Amy said...

Jen, she is adorable. I love the dancing pics, I seriously can't wait for Mya to be in dance. So cute.

Hey it was good to see you tonight, thanks for making the long drive!

Zachary and Shanna said...

Oh that is so funny. I loved how she stood on her star the whole time. I guess you know that when kids listen they really listen.

Missy said...

Hi ya Jen. I am just following everyone's links and saw yours so I thought I would stop in and say HI. Your little girl is cute. I have one about the same age.

Hillary Corpuz said...

how funny is that!!?? She is so obedient!

Team C said...

How cute!! It was so fun seeing you guys at the reunion. It will be fun to get to know each other better. Our blog is team-christensen.blogspot.com, and my email is Rayneday2@aol.com

Shauna said...

That was hillarious! And so cute! Yea Jen, way to go on making her stay on the star!! Hey, at least she listens well! :}