Friday, June 20, 2008

Volleyball Tournament!

This last Saturday Sherice and I participated in an outdoor volleyball tournament at Liberty Park! Although we lost, we had so much fun playing together! I don't think either one of us realized how different outdoor volleyball is than indoor. We struggled getting use to playing in the hot sun, seeing the ball because of the sun, and playing only with 2 people on a team. We are both use to playing indoor with 6 players! We gave it all we had, just ask Sherice...she has the bruises to prove it! It was fun to give it a try, and I think we would both like to do it again sometime. We just need to practice playing outside!! Thanks to our families for coming and watching us play! We appreciated it!!

Sherice and I at the end of a long day of playing!

In a bunch of pictures Steve took...Sherice and I are doing the exact same thing...kind of funny!


Getting ready to pass the ball!

Sherice had a couple of nice blocks!

4 comments:

Kim said...

It was fun to watch you. You guys looked like you were having such a fun time, even though you lost! You still looked pretty awesome - way good for being out of high school for almost 10 years!

Neiko said...

Good for you - it looks like you were having fun. I like to say that is what matters (but that is because I usually loose!)

Shauna said...

Fun times! And look how fit you are...you go girl! :}

Hillary Corpuz said...

How fun is that? Was it so hot? That is awesome you guys did that!! Did you just find a league and sign up? You guys look great!