We had SO many pictures we wanted to share that we couldn't fit them all in a slideshow! So here are a few more! There are a lot of close ups of Ben and I...we relied on ourselves to take some pictures!

Taking off from Fort Lauderdale!

Arriving to Fort Lauderdale to get on the cruise!

The Girls

Jamaica
We relied on ourselves to take a lot of our pictures, so enjoy all the close ups! :-)

Grand Cayman

Last night

Such little sassy things!

Dawn & I eating it up at dinner!

The Sterner's
Jan is missing cause she wasn't feeling to great this night.

Jan & Bruce
1 comments:
Hi! YOu look so cute in all of your pictures! I love it! We need to get together and chat about it! It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Ty and I are going on a cruise or to Hawaii in 2009! We are saving up, I am so looking forward to it! Love ya!
Post a Comment