Friday, January 11, 2008

Cruise Pictures

8 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey Jen it looks like you guys had a fun time on your trip. You look so great in all the pictures! My favorite dress was the one you wore on the last night, you looked amazing!!

Kim said...

I'm going with you next time!! It looks like you had such an amazing time...but I'm really glad you are home. I missed you a ton!

Sterner Family said...

Thanks for going with us!!! I had such a great time hanging out with you and Ben! Lets start planning for the next one!!!

~Dawn

Oh get the cheese plate too!!!

Spencer family said...

Ben and his four wives!

We are glad that you guys had a blast. Get aways like that are the best. Couple time!:-)
We loved having Zoey!

Tukuafu's said...

Lucky! That is all I have to say! Glad you enjoyed yourselves!

Sterner Family said...

Jen I love your page, I am jealous. I need to learn how to do it too!

~Dawn

Martha said...

You have the best blogs!!! Loved your pictures and so glad that you and Ben had such a fun time!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I am loving this blog stuff and I am so so so so so jealous of your fun cruise. IT looks like you guys had an amazing time. I didn't know you were even going. So much fun, your pictures are darling. Ok so I am adding you to my friends and family!