Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Real Thing!

Since Zoey has had so much fun pretending to cook, I decided to let her try out the real thing! We baked some yummy Sugar Cookies yesterday! Zoey loved every minute of it! She kept saying, "Let me do it by myself!" She had to sit right on the counter next to me, and be right there for every little thing. She even had to hold my hands as I cracked the eggs! Amazing how she wont eat hardly anything, but she would stick her finger in plain flour, and eat it. Gross! We even put a little flour on our faces, and she thought that was the best thing ever! We made flowers, butterflies, and little fishes! They turned out great! Zo's favorites are the pink flowers with purple sprinkles. I love to see her get so excited about things, and I'm glad that she is such a happy little girl! I sure love my best little buddy!



7 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Great job on the cokkies Zoey!!! and Jenny of course...Whish I could try some. Yummmm.

Anonymous said...

That's so fun! I love how excited kids get over the littlist things! I love your new scrapbook stuff too!

Martha said...

That is so neat that you are teaching Zoey to cook! Keep it up and it won't be many years until she takes your place in the kitchen. Your sugar cookies are soooo good!

BreeAnn said...

Hi that is funny that we both made sugar cookies this weekend with our girls! Good job on yours!

Spencer family said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! The flour thing it so true!

Jennie said...

So Jen are you trying to beat us all for Mother of the year?? You are a good Mom for making sugar cookies. I love your scrapbook stuff I'm going to have to learn how to do it.

Amy said...

Jen,
Cute cute cute, how do you get the pictures on a scrapbook layout, I love it. It was good to see you last night, and again CONGRATS!!!!!