This past week Ben and I were able to go on a cruise to the Eastern Carribean. We had such a great time! It was so nice to get away, and have some time to just relax and enjoy ourselves. The ship we were on was unbelievable. It wasn't what I expected at all. It had a theater, ice skating rink, casino, dance club, lounge, gym, b-ball court, pools, mini golf, restaurants, and a promenade going down the center of the ship. This had stores to shop at, restaurants, and bars on it. It was pretty amazing. Our cabin was very nice too...small, but nice! I've always been scared to go on a cruise because I thought I would be sick the whole time! Well, I ended up getting pretty sick on the flight there, and had no problems on the ship. We went with my friend Dawn and her family. This is what Dawn did to celebrate her 30th. We had so much fun with her family, and are so glad they let us tag along with them. Everynight we sat with them at dinner. How amazing is the food on a cruise?! I've never ate so much in my life! It was all so good. We tried a few new things...escargo, and duck were a few of them. We also were able to see parades on the ship, go to some fun shows, and even participate in a game called the Quest...pretty funny! The pools were fun, and Ben enjoyed using the gym! The ports we went to were Jamaica, and Grand Cayman Islands. In Jamaica we went on a zip line through the forest of Jamaica. It was so awesome. There were 9 different zip lines. That was really all we had time for in Jamaica, so we didn't get to see much else there. Grand Cayman was so beautiful! That was my favorite stop. We went snorkeling with the Stingrays. So scary, but amazing. It took awhile for me to calm down so I could enjoy it. We were able to hold them, and get a little back massage from them. Ben fed them, and enjoyed swimming around with them. All in all it was an amazing trip, and I can't wait to go on another cruise! Thanks to everyone who helped watch Zoey. It was easy to relax and enjoy ourselves knowing she was in good hands! We hope you enjoy all the pictures! There are a ton of them!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! That is so awesome! I'm jealous! :) I bet it was so nice to be away with no kids! Love the pics, now I want to go there! I like your new background to go along with it too!
That looks so fun!
Post a Comment