We were so excited when we saw all the snow this morning! Zoey couldn't wait to go out and play in the snow. We had to wait until Dad got home from work, and when he did she was ready to go! She was dying to go on a ride in the sled! So Ben hooked it up to the 4-wheeler, and away we went! I took a turn pulling Ben and Zo around, and then Ben took a turn pulling Zo and I around. When I would scream turning the corners Zoey would say, "It's alright Mom."! She sure has no fear, and lives for excitement! I love that she loves to have fun, and is up for most anything!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
OK seriously how do you do those scrapbook looking things? You are so much better at all this computer stuff that I am! Seriously!
OK seriously how do you do those scrapbook looking things? You are so much better at all this computer stuff that I am! Seriously!
You did so good on the scrapbook page, its way cute! Looks like you guys had tons of fun in the snow!
Love your new layout...so cute!
Your page looks great!! I need to take some lessons.
Post a Comment