Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Very Own Strawberry Shortcake!

Zoey's new favorite show is Strawberry Shortcake Cooking Up Fun! (Or as she likes to call her Strawberry Cupcake!) It took me awhile to convince her to watch this show, but as soon as she did she was hooked! She now loves to play like she is baking right along with Strawberry Shortcake! Yesterday morning I came out of my room from getting ready, and found her with a bunch of her dishes out, a rolling pin from the drawers, and a roll of wax paper. I could hear her saying, "We need a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and don't forget to lay out your wax paper!" It was the cutest thing ever to see her totally acting it all out!




3 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

She is so dang cute. I can totaly picture all of this. It would be so hard not to laugh because she is so cute.

Kim said...

I just love her!! She is too cute.

BreeAnn said...

Once again I am so jealous of your pages! So cute! One day I will learn to do that!