Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January - A Month of Birthday's!

The month of January we have a lot of birthday's to celebrate! We love them all so much, and are grateful they are a part of our life!
My brother Dean turned the big 30! We had a fun night hanging out with him! We went to dinner and then to his house for some games! Love ya Dean!
(This pic is from the summer. I didn't have a more recent one!)


Zac's Birthday was the beginning of the month, and Shanna's is at the end! We sure miss them, and hope they both had a great birthday! We can't wait until the next time we get to see them! Zoey is so excited to meet their new little puppy Jack...I'm guessing that was Shanna's birthday present this year?!!



We had a fun night celebrating Ben's Dad's Birthday! We went to Olive Garden, and then headed back to the Spencer's home to have cake and ice cream, and to play the Wii!



Last, but not least...my cousin Alan! He turned 17! I can't believe he is 17...my sister and I use to babysit him when he was a baby...now he's taller than me!

2 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Wow January is popular. I love the phot of you and Dean. We have Guitar Hero World Tour. It is so fun.. You need to come and rock with us. It is the best when we have friends come over.

Martha said...

Great blog!!! January is a busy and fun for us with all the birthdays!!! It's great to be together as a family and wish Shanna and Zac could be here too!!!