Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Zoey!!!

I cannot believe that today my baby girl turned 4 years old! This has by far been the best time of my life! I love being a Mom, and have enjoyed every moment of the last 4 years. Zoey is such a joy, and we love her SO SO much! Life would be so boring without our Iddo Skiddo! Zoey is such a character, and always has us laughing. She has the sweetest heart, and is always concerned about others. If you are even close to crying, she just can't handle it! She will break down and cry with you! She can make me laugh when I'm not happy, and is always up for a big hug and kiss! She's my best little friend, and I look forward to every day I have with her! She's definately her Daddy's little girl, and has had him wrapped around her little finger from day one! We both love her more than words can say!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
1st Birthday!


2nd Birthday!


3 Years Old!


4 YEARS OLD!!!


Some of her favorite things are:


"She likes to have baths ( I just asked her, and that's the first thing she said!)"


"Bananas"


"I like to wake up in the morning"


"I like to have fun"


"I like to swim a lot"



OK, NOW THESE ARE MY ANSWERS FOR HER!


She loves her shows: Dora, Cailou, Dragon Tales, and really most any cartoon!


Peanut Butter Cups


Chicken Nuggets, Fries, a toy and a Sprite!


Playing with friends


Animals...especially dogs!


Babies


Helping with dishes


Cooking


She loves her fishies: Lancy, Nemery, Carli, Loli, and Pop
(Yes, she named them all!)


All her Grandma's!


Her Kimmy


She loves to be with Mommy and Daddy! (Hope that one lasts forever!)

These are just a few of her favorite things!

11 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Man...the first photo she is so little. How she grows so fast.

Kim said...

She has been such a blessing to our family. I love her so much! Thanks for letting me spend the day with you yesterday...it was so much fun! Can't wait to celebrate some more tonight. Love you guys.

Martha said...

I couldn't imagine life without Zoey. How I look forward to my Mondays to spend the day with her. She is such a little lady!!! Looking forward to celebrating her birthday tonight!

Ralph Spencer said...

Happy Birthday Zoey. I love to hear you talk. It is fun to see how you look at life. Looking forward to seeing you tonight.

Spencer family said...

Happy Birthday Zoey!!! We love our cousin! We hope that she is having so much fun with her new littlest pet shop. Taylor is jealous, that's what she said that she wants for her Birthday!

Spencer family said...

I taylor is writing O.K.
this is for zoey . I hope you have the best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best... ooooohhhh thats a good idea hope you have the BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BIRTDAY EVER!!!!!!! cant wate intell tonight BYE

Spencer family said...

SORRY LOVE YOU GUYS




FROM TAYLOR

Amy said...

Oh Jenn she is so adorable!! I just love her and I love what a cute momma you are to her. Happy Day to her! I hope it was so much fun.

BreeAnn said...

I seriously can't believe that she is 4 either. You are a great mom and she is adorable!

Neiko said...

That was a fast 4 years. I am glad you had a great day with her - and that she had a great birthday!

Jody Neeley said...

Happy Birthday Zoey! Jennifer, you really are such a great mom!