Sunday, January 4, 2009

Baby Brexlee!


We are SO excited that baby Brexlee is finally here! She is just cute as can be! We can't wait until April, when her and Dalyn will be coming to our house again! Congrats to Bryan, Jaime, and Dalyn on their new little addition to the family!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

What a cutie! Wow, you forget how little they can be at first!!

Anonymous said...

so cute! And I love the name!

Kim said...

So, so cute. I want to hold her so bad. Let's plan a day for a visit!

Kim said...

Love the new blog...yep, looks great!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Blog, Jen! The best email to find me is debi.baird@comcast.net. Smart idea to go private.

Amy said...

Hey you, I LOVE your header, darling!! And the background so so cute. How are you? Haven't seen you in sooooo long. I hope you are feeling good. Anxiously a Waiting a new post to see what's new with you and your little fam.