Thursday, February 19, 2009

3rd Birthday Party!

Last, but not least was Zoey's "friend" party. She has been talking about having a party with her friends for months now. I wasn't going to have one for her, but she was so set on it that I caved! It turned out really fun, and all the girls had a fun time. We decided to do a Tea Party. We had lunch with everything small...pb sandwiches, jello, cookies, cheese, crackers, and of course chocolate milk to drink!Eating lunch! I tried to get them to all talk like they were from England...instead they just looked at me and laughed like I was crazy!

After lunch we decorated sugar cookies! It turned out good...I was a little nervous that it was gonig to be a huge mess, but it worked out fine!


We played a few games, but for the most part the girls just wanted to play with all the new stuff Zoey got! Her friends were so cute to bring her some fun new things! She got more PetShops, some clothes, some cash, a picnic blanket and basket, and these cool coloring books that wash!


Such a happy girl!


All of Zoey's cute friends! I can't believe they are all actually smiling!

2 comments:

Ralph Spencer said...

What a fun party. You are such a good mom and have great ideas.

BreeAnn said...

SO cute! I am sure all of the girls had a great time! You are such a good mommy!