Zo was one spoiled girl this year when it came to parties! She had 3! On her actual birthday Grandma Knighton wanted to take Zoey to Build-A-Bear and to lunch. So Kimmy came and joined us as well, and we just made a party out of it! Zoey of course chose to make an Elephant, she's obsessed with Elephants...she named her Maira. We had so much fun there! Then Zoey wanted breadsticks for lunch, and when she says she wants breadsticks...that means Olive Garden! Yum! So we had a great afternoon with Grandma and Kimmy!

Kissin Maira's little heart, and making a wish!

Kimmy & Zoey

Grandma and Zoey!

I thought it would be fun to take Zoey to get her nails done! She loved it of course! Just like her Mommy does! Probably not smart starting her off this young...we will just keep it limited to special occasions! I was really suprised that she chose blue nails...I thought she would pick red for sure, but blue with sparkles was her choice!

That night we just hung out at home. We got her some chicken nuggets for dinner since that's her favorite, and opened some presents. All she wanted was the Littlest Pet Shop, so that's what she got! She was SO excited!

Zo and Dad...I love this picture!

It was a great day, and we're so lucky to have such a sweet, happy little girl!
1 comments:
What a cute family you guys make.
Post a Comment