Saturday, January 3, 2009

Twas the Night before Christmas!

We started out our Christmas Eve at my Mom's house this year! We decided to do presents this year on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas morning like we usually do! It turned out great, and we had so much fun together! Zoey of course was spoiled rotten! Guess it pays to be the only grand kid! She got so many fun things. I would say her 2 favorite presents were her camera from Grandma, and her computer from Kimmy & Steve! Ben & I both got ipods! Wahooo! That's just what I asked Santa for! We played and ate for awhile, and then it was time to head off to the next party!

Later that night we went to the Spencer's for our annual Christmas Eve party! Martha always makes a great dinner, and we have a program that the whole family helps with! All the kids had so much fun together! We played games, read stories, sang songs, painted ornaments, and of course opened presents! Santa even came and visited us...that had to be the highlight of the night! Zoey wasn't shy at all of Santa...she went right up to him and gave him a hug! Zoey loved her Build a Bear that Grandma & Grandpa got her! "Hollie" and Zo have been inseperable ever since she got her! It was such a fun night, and we were excited to head home and get ready for Santa to come to our house!

Zoey was so excited to put Milk & Cookies out for Santa! Then it was off to bed! That had to be the easiest time we've had in awhile getting her to bed. The magic of Christmas Eve!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a great chirstmas!

Anonymous said...

cool blog

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心