Wow! I really can't believe that Christmas is already over and done with...and it's already January! I know this is a little late, but it seems to have been so busy lately! We had a great Christmas! Despite Ben, Zo, and I all feeling under the weather...we made the best of it! We were able to have a laid back morning. Zoey didn't wake up until 9, so that was great! We all slept in! Then she came running in our room, and said "Santa Came!" The excitement she has is so fun, and so worth the stress of the season! Zoey couldn't believe it when she came out to the living room, and saw all the presents under the tree. Her eyes just lit up! You really can't beat that feeling, it's so magical! She got everything she asked Santa for. Guess she was a good girl this year!
I don't know about you, but I LOVE Christmas morning with the tree lights on, and all the presents under the tree! It's so exciting!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like a fun Christmas for you. Yea, you've got to love the thrill of the kid's faces on Christmas morning! We're mean though...we make them let us sleep in & will open presents when we get up (which was 10:00 this year!)...my mom & dad would make us do that, it's only fair! :} They can get in their stockings before then & hey, teaches them a little patience! :}
Post a Comment