After much thought I have decided to change our blog to private! Please leave me a comment with the email address you would like me to use if you would still like to check out our blog!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
You KNOW I do!! :) I'll email you so you have mine.
rayneday2@hotmail.com
wade and amy christensen. thanx
Hey Jen! When you figure it all out will you help me, I must be dumb cause I can't figure it out without it being difficult. jbarker401@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon!
Jenn, I would love to be added, I LOVE catching up with you and your fam. Love all your christmas pics, and Dalyn is adorable. I bet it will be a hard few months not watching him huh? I have a crazy two year old you could watch in his place, hee hee!
Add me! :)
Add us! jodyluv@q.com
Hi Jen! My email address is natalie.m.honeycutt@hotmail.com.
Kelly and Natalie Honeycutt :)
add me
kandisb@gmail.com
I want access too! wan2pla@gmail.com :)
Hi Jenn,
Please add me.
Erin
iluvsocr19@msn.com
Please add me :) brandee@mcdermott-company.com. I sure do miss the 35th ward. I kept wanting to cry on Sunday!
count me in! tamarasimon@gmail.com
Post a Comment