Friday, November 16, 2007

Kim's 30th Birthday Party!

On Saturday night I threw a party for my sister Kim. She turned the big 3-0, so I wanted to do something special. We started out by having dinner at Lone Star, and then went to our house to have dessert, hang out, and play games. We had so much fun It was so nice to see all of Kim's friends there. Thanks so much for coming out, and making it a great night for Kim! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM! We love ya!
We had a big group at dinner!

The Birthday Girl!

Us!

Andrea, Kyle, Jarom and Trish...Kim's work buddies!

Kent & Tray

Kim & Jenny

Dawn & I

Kelly & Yantu

Joey

3 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like you had a great time. Wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday KIM!!!!

Kim said...

Jenny,
Thanks for planning such a fun night. You are amazing and I am so lucky to be your sister. I love you!

Thanks for coming everyone...I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. I love you all!

kacee said...

Jenny - I love finding people from the past! Please tell Kim happy birthday for me - I just love her {and you!}It was fun to see pics of your family and lots of familiar faces, your daughter is adorable! I will be sure and check up on you, chad too!
Kacee {cox} Bartholomew
(kaceebart.blogspot.com)