This past week we have hit a huge milestone with Zoey. She actually ate a Peanut Butter sandwich. May seem dumb that I am so excited about this, but if you know the battle we have had with Zo and her eating habits you will be just as excited as I am. We have the worlds pickiest eater, so for her to try it and actually LIKE it was amazing! I had to hide it, and not let her know that I put it on there. She told me she just wanted bread, so I decided to sneak some PB in there. When she bit into it she gave me a funny look, and said "MMM, I like Peanut Butter!" Go figure, if you actually try food you might like it!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so funny! I'm glad she is trying new things! She is so cute and getting so big!
Jenny
That is so great that she finally ate something new! It is halarious that she is so picky! And that was so nice of you to throw Kim a Birthday party! What a good sister you are!
Wow that is amazing!! Good job Zoey!!
Post a Comment