Sunday, November 25, 2007

GO BYU!

Well, you all saw it...what a game! We had so much fun at the BYU vs Utah game. It was so awesome to be there, and even more awesome that BYU won! It was such a close game, and was so much fun to watch. Ben just lives for BYU, and looks so forward to this game every year. Thanks to Ralph and Martha for giving up their tickets for Chris and I. Ben and I were able to see a couple of our friends before the game, and talk a little smack! I baked Bryan some BYU cookies on Thursday, so I was really hoping they would win since I gave him a hard time. Mark and Joann ended up getting front row tickets on the 30 yard line right behind the Ute bench. They said it was really cool to sit that close. They even rushed the field at the end of the game! It was quite the experience to be there! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
BYU is #1!


We had great seats!

Joann and I with Cosmo!

Our friends Bryan and Jaime are HUGE Ute fans!

Mark & Joann getting ready for the big game!

Ben and his brother Chris

We had to get Zo some new BYU gear!

6 comments:

Kim said...

You guys all look cute. It was kind of a sad ending but I know how happy you were so I guess that was okay that BYU won! I love Zoey's cute new sweatshirt.

Spencer family said...

We should of got the kids some BYU gear! Zoey looks so cute. That was a fun game to go to. Thanks for taking your camera the picture are great!

Martha said...

We enjoyed your pictures soooo much. Awesome idea to take along your camera! We are glad that you had such a good time! Goooo Cougars!!! What a game!

Zachary and Shanna said...

That was a GREAT game!!! I wish I could of been there with you guys. Looks like so much fun. Love zoey's new BYU gear.

Jennie said...

Hey I was a little crushed by the Utes loosing, but I guess you got to let those Couger win every once in a while.:0) Your pictures are very cute!!

Neiko said...

Cute pictures - I love little kid BYU gear. I loved the ending! Go Cougars!