Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Grandpa Comes To Visit!

This past weekend we were so glad to have Dad here. It was so nice to spend some time with him, and I especially loved seeing Zoey with her Grandpa. It has been awhile, so it was a very enjoyable weekend! Most of the time we just relaxed, and played around. We did however do a few fun things. Friday we went to Tepanyaki. We love that restaurant, and think it's a fun place to take Dad when he comes. Zoey loved seeing all the cool tricks they do to get your dinner cooked. It was a great time! On Saturday the weather was just beautiful, so we thought it would be fun to go to the zoo. Zoey LOVES seeing animals, so we knew she'd have a good time. Overall, it was a great weekend and we all had a good time with Grandpa Knighton! Thanks for coming out Dad!
Only the best restaurant ever!


All us kids with our Dad!

Waiting to go eat some yummy food!

Tepanyaki was SO good!

Hogle Zoo

Kim & Zoey looking at the Zebra's!

Grandpa and Zoey chilling with the Tigers!

Jenny, Zo, and Grandpa checking out the elephants.

Zo and Mom sitting on the elephant! Zo thought it was hillarious when the elephant squirted water out his nose!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so fun! Lucky you! I love tepanyaki! Zoey is so grown up!
Jenny

Erin said...

Of course I remember you! It was so fun to hear from you. You look so great and your family is so cute! You might be interested in checking out the Granger reunion blogs me and my sister set up for our classes. You can copy and paste these links to your address bar to look at them:

Class of '98: http://www.granger98.blogspot.com/

Class of '97: http://www.granger97reunion.blogspot.com/

It's kind of fun to check out what other Granger alumni have been up to!

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like you had a great time with your dad in town. I miss Tepanyaki. I bet it was fun watching Zoey there.

Spencer family said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm glad that you were able to do fun actives together, those are the times you will remember! Thanks for sharing you fun!