This week we got all of our Christmas decorations up! I love this time of year, and the feeling you get when you just sit in front of your tree! It's the best. I thought it would be cute to get a cute picture of Zoey and Dalyn together. Dalyn is the little boy I babysit. I have been watching him for just under 2 years. He is so cute, and him and Zoey adore eachother. Sometimes they fight like brother and sister, but they can be really cute together too! These pictures captured their cute little sense of humor. It was impossible to get a good shot of both of them at the same time, but sometimes those are the best ones! Enjoy!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Those pics are so cute! They did good with you posing them! Zoey's hair is getting so long!
They are so cute. I can't believe that he is so big. I remember him as a baby. That's nice that Zoey has a friend to play with. I know Taylor use to love having someone to come over to play.
That little boy is so cute! Those pics are fun and Zoey is so cute too by the way! :)
I love them...they are so darling! Happy Birthday to Dalyn!! I need to see them again, soon - they are too cute.
They look cute. Looks like Zoey got a hair cut looks good. Also love your back ground.
You are going to have to give us lessons on how to set up such nice bloggs. We always love to see your pictures! Love, Martha and Ralph
Hey it's Hillary from BUNCO. Cute blog. I couldnt decide on a scent for the scentsy, I want to oder still though so let me know the next party so I can place an order.
Post a Comment