
Well, after a week of celebrating it has come to an end! On Sunday we celebrated the last of the birthday parties for Ben! Taylor's Birthday is this week, so we celebrated hers too! Taylor and Ben are the best of buddies, so it was fun to have them celebrate it together! Martha made a great dinner, and Joann brought the best icecream cake! Martha decided that it would be fun to start a new tradition, and on birthday's we have to say what we love about that person. I of course got choked up when I had to say what I love about Ben...I always do! What can I say, he is my best friend and I love him more than life itself! It was nice to hear the rest of the family talk about him, and that even made me all teary eyed! His brothers said some really nice things about him, and it was just nice to hear how much they love and respect him! Ben is an example to all of how to be an awesome Dad, a wonerful husband, an amazing Son, a caring Brother, and a loyal friend to anyone lucky enough to know him!

Until next year....Love ya Ben!
3 comments:
What a fun party! Thanks for the fun toy! All the kids have enjoyed it!
Look at you with your foxy scarf! I love it!
CUTE scarf you look so HOT!!!!!
Post a Comment