I guess Zoey's not a fan of St. Patricks Day! She told me she doesn't like the color green! She didn't want to wear anything green, so at least I could stick some green bows in her hair! She did however want to call Grandma and Kimmy today to see if they were wearing green...because if they weren't she wanted to go and pinch them!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
She looks beautiful anyway! Maybe next year, now that she has seen that everyone wears green. We started pinching our toys because Luke wanted someone to pinch!
She is such a doll! Love it! I couldn't get Izzy to wear green either. Girls!
Love all the updates Jen, what a fun time you have had celebrating Ben's b-day. Don't you just love dragging it out a little, makes it that much more funner. I miss you!!! Hope things are good.
She looks good with the green that she did ware. It is good to see what your family is up to. Have a great week.
She is so cute! I love you blog layout, and I really like your hair. Hope all is going well with you guys!
Post a Comment