Sunday, March 15, 2009

Is it FINALLY here?!

Is it just me, or has this been the LONGEST Winter ever?! We have anxiously been awaiting Spring! Is it Finally here?


I think SO!
YAY for Spring, and spending time outside once again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i feel so bad! on my blog it says you haven't updated for 2 months. I guess when you went private it never switched over so all this time i just thought you weren't blogging, then i saw on facebook that you updated it. I guess i'll have to just keep looking at your blog every once in a while! but I went through all your blogs, way cute! I'm glad to see that your still posting! way cute pics of zoey for her bday! i can't believe how grown up she is! :)

Ralph Spencer said...

What a fun day at the park. Zoey is so fun to watch. She takes great pictures. Thanks for sharing the fun times.