We knew that this day would someday come because of how big our ward is. Well, on Sunday it happened (insert sad music here...), our ward was split. They announced it at Sacrament, and said there would be a meeting that night at the Stake Center. All day I had butterflies, and was just sick to my stomach. My friend put it the best...it's like you were back in school and were waiting to see if you made the team or got cut. I have never in my life enjoyed church as much as I have these past few years. We have the BEST WARD EVER, and it's so sad that we had to split. I told Ben I'd be ok if I stayed in the same ward with one of my best little friends, Christy. Well, we aren't in the same ward anymore. You know how you just kind of have "your person" at church...well, she is my person! There are many others that I will miss too. We have this girls night that we do once a month, and I know we will see everyone then...but it will be different, and hard for all to adjust! I love all my girlfriends, and know that our friendships will stay strong even though we aren't in the same ward anymore :-(.
Me & "my person"! Love you Christy!

3 comments:
Hey Jenn! We weren't able to make the meeting, what's the split? It looks like you guys do have a huge ward. . .our is opposite, so that's probly why they did it! It's sparse at best, so I'll be interested to see what they did with it! Maybe we'll be in the same ward now ? :)
I like your blog
Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all
Post a Comment