Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Such a free spirit!

What a busy, crazy month it's been! We've had so much going on, and have done a lot of fun things, and I just haven't taken the time to write about them! So here is the first of many updates! This last week Zoey had her Christmas Dance Performance! I love my little free spirit! She is such a crack up to watch perform! It's cute now...don't know if it will still be cute in a few years! She LOVES to be on stage, and loves to peform. Now getting her to do the actual routine is the hard part! We've been practicing at home, so I know she knows it...but when she gets on stage it's like she forgets it all and just wants to do her own thing! She is one of a kind, and we couldn't be prouder of her! Thanks for all who came to watch her! She loved having you there to watch her!
I think one of her favorite parts of performing is getting to wear make-up! She loves getting all dolled up!

Zo is on the far left!


Here she is on the far right...doing her own little thing!


Her cute little class!


She was kind of done with pictures at this point!


Grandma Knighton & Kimmy


Grandma & Grandpa Spencer

5 comments:

BreeAnn said...

Those costumes are darling!

Kim said...

She was so fun to watch. I love that she just does whatever. She is a free spirit and that will serve her well some day!

Martha said...

We loved Zoey in her dance. She stole the show she was soooo cute!

Emily said...

That is so fun! I can't wait to have a girl someday!!

Shauna said...

I love those costumes...she is just adorable! It's so fun to watch the little kids dance, enjoy it!