Sunday, August 31, 2008

Swiss Days


Yes, I have to admit...it was my 1st time going to Swiss Days! Angi just couldn't believe it. I've heard about it a ton, but have just never gone. I will definitely be going every year now. It was SO fun! I'm glad you waited till I got off work so I could go with you Angi. We decided that it would be fun to take the girls with us. Kind of a pain with the strollers and how crowded it was, but they had a great time...and it was nice to have a night out with our girls! We had fun walking around, and looking at all the different things they have there. The girls of course loved the head band store the best...they were so cute trying them all on! I loved ALL the little shops...such cute ideas. Angi and I decided that we could make some of the stuff they had there, so we held off on buying, and are going to attempt to make them! We'll see how that goes! Thanks again Angi and Atti for the fun night!


Taking a break in the shade to eat some dinner! We thought it would be a little chilly up in the mountains, so we dressed the girls in pants...NO NEED....it was so hot!


(The girls did not want to cooperate in the picture taking...hence the silly faces!)




Girls Night Out! It was so fun going out together, and taking the girls with us. They got spoiled rotten, but that's what it's all about...right?!




Angi & I



What cute girls we have! They had so much together!

6 comments:

Angi said...

I love the pictures! Those girls really are the cutest things ever!
I'm so glad that we went together, I had such a great time!
Now we just need to really get together and start crafting!!

Zachary and Shanna said...

I miss Swiss days I love to go up for the dinner. IT was so good. I also loved looking at all of the booths. So much fun.

janana said...

Don't feel to bad Jenn, I've never been either. It looks like alot of fun. I also wanted to let you know I Won't be able to make it to the party. Thanks for the invite, hope you have a great time!

BreeAnn said...

I have never been to Swiss days either, but have always wanted to go. You are looking fabulous! I am glad you guys had fun!

Shauna said...

Beautiful Girls! And how fun, sounds like a great girl's night out! BTW Jen, have I told you how Fabulous you look? Just making sure! :}

Amy said...

Looks like lots of fun, by the way, I LOVE your hair blonde! You look like such a babe!