Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back at It!

So after a year or so of being a slacker, I have joined Jazzercise back up again! I absolutely LOVE it, and it feels so good to be back! I try doing other forms of exercise, but nothing compares to Jazzercise! Anyone looking for a fun way to exercise...come join me. They have the BEST instructors, and it is just an hour of fun! If you enjoy dancing, and listening to great music then you will love it! I challenge you all to try at least one class, and I know you'll be as hooked as I am!

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Well, first I have to say AMEN TO THAT SISTA! :} And second of all...hey, thanks for sharing your love, that's the best advertising there is! I am so glad you're back....it is fun to see you again. I promise I'll be there more regularly after October! :}

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

When I had a gym pass they had a class like that, it was so fun! Except that I looked like a complete idiot trying to do it! LOL.

BreeAnn said...

I wish we lived closer once again because I would totally go with you and it would be more fun to go with friends any way! Oh well....maybe one night I will drive out there and just do it with ya!

Kim said...

Give me about 6 weeks for my life to settle down and I'll be there with you! I miss it too.

Amy said...

Ok Jenn you are serioulsy such an inspiration. I am the biggest SLACKER there ever was and I'm making myself sick! HELP get me back on okay?

Ok so I know I am the rudest ever and haven't called yet about our fun little trip. I just want you to know we are SO SO SO SO SO excited. We are going to have the best time ever.

Glenn Amber Evans said...

Hey you i would love to go.. When and where?

Tamara said...

Ok, I have to say, this is what I think of when I think of Jazzercize. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGOO8ZhWFR4

Has it changed since then?