This past weekend we were able to go on our favorite trip of the year...River Rafting in Jackson Hole! Every year Ben and I look forward to this time that we have for just us! We love our little Zoey dearly, but it is also so great to get away and just be a couple again! It brings back some old sparks that are fun to feel again!We had a couple of our friends go down with us...this was their first time. They loved it too, and we're so glad they were able to come! I think next to BYU this is Ben's favorite thing in life. He did a great job getting us down the river. We hit everything perfect! We only had a few scary incidents...glad everyone was ok! Jake and Angi decided to ride the undertow of the river...don't think they'll be doing that again! Let's stick to riding the rapids in the raft! It was actually really scary, and I don't think I will ever forget Angi's face. Other than that...everything was awesome! We had so much fun going into Jackson at night. I love to go and look at all the cute shops, and just walk around. When we came back to camp we just sat around the campfire and talked for hours. I don't think we ever got to bed before 1! It was great to get to know everyone better, and we couldn't have asked for better company! We look forward to next year!
Oh, and can't forget to give a shout out to our friend Kent for letting us borrow his raft! We were sad you couldn't go with us this year, and look forward to going with you next year!
Enjoy the Pictures!
Ben loves it that I make him take pictures all over the place! Got to have them for the blog don't ya know!
Simple Jake & AmyWhat a great couple! You guys were so fun to go with! We are so glad you guys loved it, and look forward to going again with you next year!
Angi I'm so glad you suggested that we put this trip together! It was so much fun! You guys are great. It was good to get to know Matt better, and to see you be almost as crazy as Ben! We're already looking forward to next year!
Getting ready for the first ride! It was FREEZING this day, but still so fun! We were glad the 2nd day warmed up a little!




11 comments:
Awesome...that looks like such a blast!! And yes, always got to get pics, especially for the blog! That's a great tradition to have. It's been a LONG time since I've been river rafting or to Jackson Hole for that matter. Too long!
BTW...you & Ben are so cute together, love it! And is his crazy or what?! Look at that flip!
Lucky...we didn't go there this year for our anniversary. You got my mouth watering, gunnars and merry piglets are some of our fav places to eat there! YUMMY!
Looks like you had a great time. I miss going to jackson.
Jen, honestly I have to say one of our best trips yet. We had the best time ever and we LOVED getting to know you guys a little better. Ben is awesome, you guys are the best and so cute together. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, I really can't say it enough. So much FUN!!!! See you tomorrow night at Bunko!
I missed going this year...next year, right!
What a fun trip! I'm so glad that you had such a great time. A good trip here and there really does help keeps the fire going!
Glad you guys had fun! I am still jealous, and I really want to come next year! Ty would love it! :)
We have been talking about getting some of the family up to jackson next summer to raft. Now we know who to talk to for the down low! Looks like a blast!
How fun! I went rafting for te first time ever last year and had a blast! I was bummed we couldn't plan one this year because of the baby! Next year we should get a bunch of us and go!!! Then we will have lots of pictures to blog!
It really was so much fun! I'm so glad that we had the group that we had! I couldn't have picked a better group of friends!!!
Thanks again for putting it all together! I can hardly wait for next year!
Post a Comment