I always love looking at all of your fun pictures. You guys have had a lot of goood times over the years. I can't wait to see what happens in the next 5!
That was way cute! I wish I knew how to do that! How is your online scrapbooking class going? Maybe after the baby I will pay you to teach me how to do all of that stuff! Love ya!
Time goes by so fast. I remember you guys on your wedding day and then at the hospital with Zoey. Time does fly when your having fun. But I have to say it's hard to remember you (Jenny) not been part of our family. So while you guy celebrate your marriage we will be celebrating having a wonderful sister and aunt! We love you too Ben!
6 comments:
I loved seeing your wedding pictures. Congrats on 5 years!
Congratulations on five wonderful years together!!! We loved the pictures and love you guys!!!
Cute video. I enjoy looking at the old photos. it is amazing how fast time flys.
I always love looking at all of your fun pictures. You guys have had a lot of goood times over the years. I can't wait to see what happens in the next 5!
That was way cute! I wish I knew how to do that! How is your online scrapbooking class going? Maybe after the baby I will pay you to teach me how to do all of that stuff! Love ya!
Time goes by so fast. I remember you guys on your wedding day and then at the hospital with Zoey. Time does fly when your having fun. But I have to say it's hard to remember you (Jenny) not been part of our family. So while you guy celebrate your marriage we will be celebrating having a wonderful sister and aunt! We love you too Ben!
Post a Comment