On Saturday Ben and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long! I love Ben so much, and he truly has made me so happy! When I told Ben "Happy Anniversary" in the morning, he said "The best 5 years of my life!" My thoughts exactly! He is the best husband I could ask for. We didn't end up having the most romantic day! We were just going to go to dinner and a movie. Well, I wasn't feeling to great so we ended up just going to a movie. After the movie was over...I was not feeling good at all! We went and picked Zoey up (who was also sick), and went home. I ended up getting a good case of the flu that night. Happy anniversary to us! Ben ended up taking care of his girls all weekend. What a good guy!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Congrats you guys! What a beautiful wedding pic. Hope you're feeling better!
I love you all so much. It's hard to believe 5 years has passed since that wonderful day. So many great things have happened since then...the best being Zoey! You guys set the bar high for all couples out there. I love how much you love each other and how Ben absolutely adores you, Jenn. You are both so lucky to have each other and we're so glad Ben is a part of our family. I hope you and Zo get better real soon...I hate seeing you guys sick. Love you tons!
Congrats Jen! I know, the time does fly huh? You are making me feel really old though, Jake and I are coming up on our 11th year this May. WOWZERS! Love the wedding pic.
Congrats! I am sure Ben didn't complain one bit about taking care of you guys! You married a good one!
Hey I am sorry that you had the flu last weekend! Ick! I hope that you are feeling better! I love that wedding pictures of yours, the flowers were gorgeous!
Hey cute girl! What at bummer that you were sick. I hope you're feeling better. Aren't husbands the greatest. Dustin was really good to me when I was sick and that makes the world of difference.
Love Ya!
Congrats on five years together. I am so happy for you and so thankful, Jenny, that you came into Ben's life. It's neat to see how happy you are. You are a wonderful daughter-in-law and what a wonderful granddaughter Zoey is. You are a great family!!!
WoW! Congrats on the milestone.. I remember our 5 years, seems like it was years ago..
Post a Comment