After a long 3 months we are so excited to have Dalyn and Brexlee back! Zoey has missed Dalyn so much, and is so happy to have her little buddy back! Brexlee is now with us too! Can I tell you how much I just love her?! She is such a good baby, and I'm loving every minute of it. When I started watching Dalyn, Zoey and him were only 9 months apart. So Dalyn was 3 months old, and Zoey was barely 1. Needless to say, it is much easier this time! Dalyn and Zoey are such big helpers and love to hold her and play with her. We love them both so much, and are so glad to have them back with us twice a week!Sunday, April 12, 2009
They're Back!
After a long 3 months we are so excited to have Dalyn and Brexlee back! Zoey has missed Dalyn so much, and is so happy to have her little buddy back! Brexlee is now with us too! Can I tell you how much I just love her?! She is such a good baby, and I'm loving every minute of it. When I started watching Dalyn, Zoey and him were only 9 months apart. So Dalyn was 3 months old, and Zoey was barely 1. Needless to say, it is much easier this time! Dalyn and Zoey are such big helpers and love to hold her and play with her. We love them both so much, and are so glad to have them back with us twice a week!Posted by Jenn at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment