Sunday, April 12, 2009

6 Years ago Today!

6 Years Together!


Today Ben and I are celebrating our 6 year Anniversary! I really can't believe it! Time has flown by! I'm so lucky to have Ben as a husband. I'm so happy, and have loved every minute of being married to him. Every year I have to report in...and the answer is still NO...we haven't had our first fight yet! I'm very proud of that! We are so lucky to get along so well, and to love eachother so much! Happy Anniversary Babe! I love ya!



6 of my favorite things about Ben are:


1. He is the most patient person I know.

2. He never raises his voice, and is always so respectful of me and others.

3. He is always willing to help out anywhere he can.

4. He tickles my back everynight before bed!

5. He is the best daddy! Always so attentive to Zoey and is always willing to play with her!

6. His voice...I love it!


Thanks for the best 6 years of my life!


We were able to celebrate our Anniversary this weekend since it fell on Easter this year! We went out to eat to one of our favorite restaurants...Carvers! So yummy!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Jenn, happy happy day to you guys! You both are so darling and seriously AMAZING people! I sure do think the world of you! Love your pics, you are one hot little bride!

Emily Ortiz said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 6 years! Mine is next month too! Remember when we were all getting married at the same time? That was a fun time!

Martha said...

Happy Anniversary! Jenn, you have been so great for Ben too! It seems like you have always been together because you are so close!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple! :)

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple! :)

BreeAnn said...

I am soo happy for you guys! I love how Happy Ben makes you!

Jody Neeley said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 6 years, doesn't seem that long ago that we were there seeing you get married.

Kim said...

Can't BELIEVE you have been married 6 YEARS...seems like yesterday you were telling me you were going to marry him. So glad you guys are so happy!

IONGI FAMILY said...

CONGRATS JEN!! THATS AWESOME

Shauna said...

You're too cute...he seems like an awesome guy! Which of course is what you deserve! Happy Anniversary! Here's to many many more!!!