Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cause It's Ladies Night!

A couple of weeks ago Martha took all us girls out to the David Archuletta concert! We had so much fun, and it was a really good concert! It was fun to see all the little girls scream like crazy for him (and some of the older ladies too!) It was fun to have a Girls Night Out! Thanks Martha for taking us! We went to 5 Guys Burger before the concert. That was my first time there. I thought it was really good!

Joann & Taylor
I was so excited that Taylor was going with us! She made it so much fun!


Yea, the guy behind us thought he was so funny! He kind of was though!


Martha & Taylor...fun times!


All us girls!


The girls were so excited that I had a limo pick us up!
...totally kidding!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Jenny thanks for sharing the pictures! It was sooo much fun to just go out as the girls in the family! We'll have to do it again soon! David Archuleta was good too!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun you guys all went! I love david archuleta!!! :)

Kandis said...

Oh fun! I love five guys! I have to stay away from there though! :)
It was good seeing you last night!