Sunday, December 16, 2007

Zoey's Dance Recital!

This last Friday night Zoey had her first dance recital! She did a great job. Despite the rough start at home. I started to get her ready, and she flipped out! She didn't want to wear her costume, and cried for about a half hour. My friend Christy told me to just take her in a sweat suit, and when she saw all her little friends in their costumes, then she would want to put hers on. Sure enough, as soon as we got there and she saw everyone else...she wanted it right on! Then she watched all the other groups dance, and couldn't wait for her turn. I was so nervous that she would get on stage and just cry, but she didn't! She did a great job. We were so proud of her. Even if she did do her own thing most of the time...she still danced her little heart out. She has another performance on Tuesday, and she is already looking forward to it!
Zoey and her best little girlfriend Aspen!


Such a cute little thing!


Zoey is on the far left! Doing her own thing of course!


Zoey's Dance Class!

2 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like Zoey is a cute little dancer. Hopefull I will get to see her perform at Christmas. She looks great.

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up! I love the costume! Its so fun to see them dance when they are so little!
:)