Saturday, December 22, 2007

Another Dance Recital!

This past Tuesday Zoey had another dance recital. This time we were able to capture it on video for your viewing pleasure! This performance wasn't quite as good as her first one, but she sure tried. I think she enjoyed the setting a lot more this time because she never turned around like she was supposed to! She decided she wanted to dance the wrong way the whole time! I tried yelling her name to get her to turn around, and she did for a second...and then turned right back around! I'm a little shaky, so sorry for the bad video...but at least you can see a little bit of it! Thank you to all the family that came to watch her! We sure appreciate it! She's such a cutie, and we sure have enjoyed watching what she has learned this year in dance! (Even if she is a little backwards!)