Monday, September 17, 2007

Utah State Fair!

This past Saturday we had our nephew Luke sleepover for his birthday present! We took him and Zoey to the State Fair, and had so much fun! They are so cute together, and get along so well. They are best of friends! They both loved to see all of the animals. As we walked past all the sheep, Zoey was walking the whole way saying "BAAAHHHH, BAAAHHHH"...it was so funny, people were just looking at her laughing. They also got to ride on some rides. I think they both really liked the pony ride, and the slide. Ben and I didn't ride on any rides, but we sure enjoyed some good food... I love fair corndogs! Thanks for sleeping over Lukey....we had a fun weekend with you!They are just the best little buds ever!

They had so much fun riding the rides!

Taking a break from all the rides and animals to eat some dinner!

Zoey loved to see all the animals! This pigs name was "Miss Piggy"!

Luke and Zoey had so much fun playing together at their sleepover! Luke brought his big bear, so Zoey of course had to get her big bunny!
Luke and Zoey all dressed up for church!

5 comments:

Spencer family said...

They look so cute in those pictures. I copyed them all. They looked way cute for church! Thanks for taking him. I know he had a blast!

Spencer family said...

Yes, Ben went on the slide with Zoey. I went on the slide all by myself. That was my favorite ride. I love Ben, Jenny and Zoey!
Love luke

Zachary and Shanna said...

They look so cute together...Best buds. What a great way to spend your Birthday!!!

Emily Ortiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Ortiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.