Friday, September 14, 2007

Keith Urban!

This past Tuesday I went to the Keith Urban concert with my sister, and some friends! This was my birthday present from Kim!! What a great present...I loved the concert! Keith was just amazing. I now have to add that to my list of yearly concerts to attend...along with Kenny Chesney, and Tim Mcgraw. We had a group of 7 go with us, and it was so much fun! Thanks for the fun night girls!Not the best picture, but you get the idea!!

We had so much fun at the concert!!


Carli, Dawn, and Jenn


Kim & Megan

4 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for going with me to the concert, it was so much fun!! I love Keith - he doesn't even have to sing, he can just talk, ahhh!!

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like you girls had a ton of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! That's so much fun that you went to his concert!

Tukuafu's said...

You girls are So Cute!! Sounds like you had fun at the concert! I love you and Kim! :)