Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"BIG GIRL BED!!"

We are so excited that Zoey has finally moved out of her crib, and into her "big girl" bed! Suprisingly, she has loved it so far! After her first night sleeping in it, she came in our room in the morning and said "I slept in my big girl bed...come see!" So I had to go look at her bed again with her! She also loves to just sit on it and read her books...so cute! Zoey is so lucky to have her Aunt Kimmy who loves to spoil her!! We appreciate all she does for us!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'd do anything for her (or you or Ben for that matter!) I love this picture she looks so perfect...even though we both know she has turned into quite the little drama queen lately!! Still love her to death.

Spencer family said...

What a cute bed! You'll have to help me when I set everyones beds up at the new house. I need all the help I can get! Way cute!