This past weekend we went on our annual trip to Jackson Hole! We had a blast! That is a trip that we look forward to every year with some of our friends. Thank you to Kent for taking us every year...we really appreciate it! We have the best Captain ever! This year I was brave and went down with Ben on the kayak. I was a little nervous to go through the big rapids, but I overcame my fear and went for it. It was awesome, and I'm so glad I did it! We didn't even flip it! However, this year both Kim and I went in on Kahuna. A little scary, but those tough boys pulled us right back in the raft. We love to go into Jackson Hole at night and do some shopping, and some great eating! All I have to say is MERRY PIGGLETS!
A night out in Jackson Hole! (Eating at Merry Pigglets of course!)
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment