Today me, Zoey, Kim, and Grandma went out to lunch to Red Robin. It was nice going out together. We decided that it would be great fun to take Zoey's leftovers, and feed them to the ducks! What lucky ducks...they got chicken nuggets and fries! Aunt Shelly met us there, and brought some bread. It was such a nice day out today, so it was quite enjoyalbe to sit and play with the ducks. Zoey LOVED it, and was just squeeling and flapping her hands the whole time. How would it be to get that excited at the simple things in life?! Oh, to be a kid again!
(Make sure to watch the video of Zo down below! Pause the music so you can hear her!)

5 comments:
So cute! Zoey is so funny, I love that high pitch laugh! I like your new blog colors! How did you put the leaves on? Love it!
Jenny
Looks like a fun day feeding the ducks.
You can't help but to have a better day when you hear her little voice. Zoey helps me to remember how amazing all of the little things are in life. She truly is a blessing to all of us!
So much fun - I think this has to be one of the funnest ages. I love the mimic stage (at least most of the time!)
Looks like she is having fun..I miss seeing her get so excited about things..cutie!!!
Post a Comment